The Shoe Company Start-Up Pro Pack Download
A must have for anyone serious about launching a new footwear company! The Shoe Company Start-Up Pro Pack Download is all you need to get your own shoe business off the ground.
The Start-Up Pro Pack Download will show you how shoes are made, how to select materials, and how to start-up a new shoe brand. You will learn how to write product briefs, how to find a shoe designer, how to raise money, find a factory, import and market your shoes, and much more. Your success starts here! 3 books, totaling 585 pages with over 855 color photos!
The Start-Up Pro Pack Download includes:
1. Download Edition of How Shoes are Made, 220 pages.
2. Download Edition of Shoe Material Design Guide, 195 pages.
3. Download Edition of How To Start Your Own Shoe Company, 170 pages.
4. Real factory shoe pattern in Downloadable PFD and live vector .ai formats.
5. Sample shoe specification drawing, 8 pages. PFD and .ai formats.
6. Factory blueprint for an EVA & rubber running shoe outsole unit. PFD and a live vector file.
7. Complete line item shoe specification in .xls format.
8. 3D print files for size 9 shoe last.STL format.
9. Die cut files to make a cardboard shoe last.
10. Shoe size run calculator in .xls format.
11. Start-up shoe company profit margin calculator in .xls format.
learn how to make shoes:Do you want to learn how big brands make shoes? Now you can! How Shoes are Made will show you how modern shoes come to life! More than just a tour through a sneaker factory and more than your average shoe making book! This is the perfect Shoe design a handbook for footwear designers. From drawing shoe designs to sample development and footwear manufacturing, you will learn how it is all done. Written by veteran shoemaking pros, How Shoes are Made will give you a look inside the REAL world of shoe design, development, and mass production. This book teaches shoe making for beginners and students. 220 pages with over 400 color photos and drawings. 26 chapters explaining shoe design, footwear pattern making, sample development, footwear materials selection, upper stitching, outsole and tooling design, shoe lasts, shoe costing, quality inspections, pattern making and much more! A must-read for young shoe designers, sneakerheads, or any footwear fanatic! Secure payments Visa, MasterCard & PayPal. Over 3500 copies sold! Read in over 60 countries!
Ready for Download Now! Edición española See Preview Video On YouTube